From your first appointment we will be:
- Listening and addressing your concerns and your needs.
- Completing a comprehensive examination to assess the current status of your oral health
- Determining, in consultation with the team of doctors and hygienists, what the appropriate and optimum treatment should include
- Discussing with you, the patient, the optimum treatments and alternatives that are available.
- Developing a life time plan to maintain a high degree of health and aesthetics.
We are totally committed to providing the very best aftercare. Our hygienists are experts in teaching the lifetime skills needed for proper maintenance. A doctor is always available at each maintenance visit for an examination and consultation if problems arise.
Depending on treatment, some of Dr Crighton and Dr Geraldes dental treatment comes with a 5 year guarantee.